Personal, Professional and Timely Legal Assistance
With more than 50 years of legal experience, Higley & Szabo, P.A., has the knowledge, aptitude and experience to represent individuals and businesses in Altamonte Springs, Sanford, and throughout the Orlando area. We offer consistent contact with our clients so that they are confident in entrusting their case to our lawyers. Learn more about the representation our Central Florida real estate, business incorporation, and construction law attorneys offer. Contact our firm online for immediate assistance and to discuss your legal needs.
Our firm assists individuals and businesses with construction law, business and commercial law, and real estate law in the following legal matters :
- Construction lien/mechanic's lien litigation
- Payment and performance bond litigation
- Construction law issues
- Subcontractor law issues
- Business organization and documents
- Contract disputes
- Contract drafting and review issues
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Director and officer liability
- Business litigation
- Residential real estate
- Commercial real estate
- Mortgage and lien foreclosures
- Federal and state litigation
- Design professionals - engineers and architects
Our attorneys have extensive experience handling the many types of contracts that arise in construction law, commercial and residential real estate law, and business and commercial law. We carefully attend to each detail within these important documents to see that our clients' rights and interests are protected.
Our attorneys also work with clients to assist them in complying with state and federal guidelines. We are knowledgeable in state and federal construction laws, business laws, and real estate laws.
Contact a Sanford Real Estate and Business Litigation Lawyer
Through our commitment and dedication to our clients, we have attained many client referrals. Learn how Higley & Szabo, P.A., can assist you. Contact our Central Florida construction law attorneys to discuss your needs. We offer flexible office hours and are easily reached by phone at 407-389-7833.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.